NOTICE OF MEETING
The next meeting of the Burghwallis Parish Council will be held on
Tuesday 28th September 2021 commencing at 7pm at Burghwallis Public house.
Members of the Council are summonsed to attend this meeting. Meetings are open to the press and public except where specified under the Local Government Act. The press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
15 minutes will be allowed at the beginning of the meeting for the Chairman to invite members of the public who wish to speak to do so.
Chairman’s Opening remarks and declarations of interest not previously declared
- To receive and approve any apologies of absence.
- To read and confirm the minutes of the meeting held previously.
- To decide on any further actions from the minutes. – Playing Field repairs – Grange Lane sign – Speeding – Grit bins – PCSO presence at a meeting
- Financial Matters – Reimbursement of councillor expenses – Bank Statement approval – Clerk Salary
- Consider any matters concerning the Playing Field/ Pinfold
- Consider any matters concerning the Poor’s Field
- Consider any matters concerning planning.
- Correspondence received
- New matters requested by Councillors
- Date of Next meeting.
Ms Joanne Halsall