NOTICE OF MEETING
The next meeting of the Burghwallis Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 12th December 2018 commencing at 7pm at Burghwallis Public House.
Members of the Council are summonsed to attend this meeting. Meetings are open to the press and public except where specified under the Local Government Act. The press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
15 minutes will be allowed at the beginning of the meeting for the Chairman to invite members of the public who wish to speak to do so.
Chairman’s Opening remarks and declarations of interest not previously declared
1. To receive and approve any apologies of absence.
2. To read and confirm the minutes of the meeting held previously.
3. To decide on any further actions from the minutes.
• Events Committee
• Christmas events
• Path on Grange Lane
• Scorcher Hills Lane grass cutting
• Burghwallis sign at Mill Lanee
4. Financial Matters
• Reimbursement of councillor expenses
• Bank Statement approval
• Clerks Salary
• 2019/20 Budget
5. Consider any matters concerning the Playing Field/ Pinfold
• Grass Cutting contract
6. Consider any matters concerning the Poor’s Field
7. Consider any matters concerning planning.
8. Correspondence received
10. New matters requested by Councillors
11. Dates of Next meeting.
Tuesday 8th January 2019
Tuesday 19th February 2019
Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Tuesday 14th May 2019