MINUTES OF THE PLAYING FIELD MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2023
In Attendance: Chairman D Maxwell
Trustee B Grimes
Councillor S Slack
Councillor C McIlroy
Councillor J Wilson
Clerk J Halsall
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held 22nd August 2023
RESOLVED that the minutes be signed.
- Financial Matters
Updated reconciliation of accounts received.
0006 £90 JM Scott Playing field maintenance.
0007 £37.98 Paint for playground equipment.
- General update on playing field.
- Weekly inspection completed on the Playing field & Pinfold.
- Gate on the Park and fencing near Grange Lane has been painted.
- Tree pruning has been done. Councillor Slack suggested an inspection is needed as some of the trees are looking unsafe. Contact CDC to come and inspect.
- Remembrance Sunday event by the British Legion will now be in the Pub car Park at 1pm. Councillor Maxwell will arrange the wreath.
- Fields in trust inspection report has been received. This has been discussed with CDC who will also send their report. A lot of the works have been completed by the Parish councillors and none of the other issues are urgent. CDC sent a quote for some gate repairs.
- Next Meeting
The next meeting to be held at The Burghwallis Public House:
Tuesday 14th November 2023
Tuesday 12th December 2023
There being no other business the meeting closed at 8pm