NOTICE OF MEETING
The next meeting of the Burghwallis Parish Council will be held on
Tuesday 24th May 2022 commencing at 7.35pm at Burghwallis Public house.
Members of the Council are summonsed to attend this meeting. Meetings are open to the press and public except where specified under the Local Government Act. The press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
15 minutes will be allowed at the beginning of the meeting for the Chairman to invite members of the public who wish to speak to do so.
Chairman’s Opening remarks and declarations of interest not previously declared
- To receive and approve any absences.
- To read and confirm the minutes of the meeting held previously.
- To decide on any further actions from the minutes. – Speeding/Cameras & Police attendance- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- To Consider any Financial Matters – Reimbursement of councillor expenses – Bank Statement approval – Clerk Salary – Other payments for approval – Insurance Renewal – Financial Regulations update – Standing Orders update – Vexatious Policy adoption – Complaints Policy adoption
- To Consider any matters concerning planning.
- To Consider any matters concerning Playing Field
- To Consider any matters concerning Poor’s Field.
- To Consider any matters concerning Correspondence received – Meeting Room Venue
- To consider any matters concerning the Website
- Date & Venue of the Next meeting.
Ms Joanne Halsall