- Election of Chairman -Councillor Maxwell was proposed as Chairman by Councillor Hudson & Councillor Grimes
RESOLVED Councillor Maxwell Accepted and took the chair for the meeting
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held 12th April 2022
RESOLVED that the minutes be signed.
- Financial Matters
Application for an updated Bank account was completed.
- Charities Commission
- General update on condition of playingfield
- Brambles – Councill Mr Hudson reported the brambles and shrubs needed to be trimmed back. He would complete this.
- Picnic Table – A picnic table was suggested and possibly placed at the wooded area of the field.
- Consider any Matters on the Playing field
- New Litter Bin – Clerk to contact DMBC to chase up when the new bin will be fitted. Agreed to pay for emptying on demand.
- Queens Jubilee – Discussions took place regarding events on the Playing Field. This would all be self-funding. Any monies raised would be donated to Ukraine
- Playground – An inspection report has been received from DMBC advising of repairs needed to the slide.
- Next Meeting
The next meeting to be held at The Burghwallis Public House commencing at 7.15pm.
Tuesday 5th July 2022
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.35pm