MINUTES OF THE PLAYING FIELD MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 30TH MAY 2023
In Attendance: Chairman D Maxwell
Trustee B Grimes
Trustee D Hudson
Clerk J Halsall
- Elect a Chairman for the Playingfield Charity
Councillor Dave Maxwell was proposed as chairman.
RESOLVED councillor Maxwell accepted.
- Apologies for absence
Councillor J Laming
Councillor J Job
RESOLVED to accept apologies.
- Minutes of the meeting held 18th April 2023
RESOLVED that the minutes be signed.
- Financial Matters
Updated reconciliation of accounts received.
0001 £90 JM Scott Playing field maintenance.
0002 £15.99 Bench Stain
- Charity Commission
Annual return to be completed later in the year when due.
- General update on playing field.
- Weekly inspection completed on the Playing field & Pinfold.
- Benches in the field have been stained.
- Play Equipment to be painted. Councillor Grimes has cleaned a lot of the equipment leaving a smaller job of painting to be done.
- A Grass cut closer to the edges of the field near Grange Lane/Wildflower area was requested. Agreed to ask JM Scott
The Resignation of Councillor Mr Hudson from the Playing field Charity has been received with immediate effect.
- Next Meeting
The next meeting to be held at The Burghwallis Public House:
Tuesday 11th July 2023
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.30pm