MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 30TH MAY 2023
In Attendance: Chairman D Maxwell
Councillor D Hudson
Councillor B Grimes
Clerk J Halsall
Chairman’s opening remarks and Declarations of interest.
- Apologies for absence
Councillor J Laming
Councillor J Job
RESOLVED to accept apologies.
- Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 18th April 2023
RESOLVED that the minutes be signed.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- War Memorial Wall Damage – Insurance company agreed to the quote and works have commenced. Should be completed in the next few days. Councillor Grimes asked when flowers would be able to be planted.
- Joint Charter was discussed after a recent PCJCC meeting.
RESOLVED To accept the new updated Charter. CDC to be notified.
- Wooded Area (ASB) Councillor Grimes reported she had contacted Public Rights of Way, the Farmer of the field and CDC Ward Councillor Mr White. As yet no response has been received to find out who owns this area.
- Financial Matters
400424 £135 YLCA Annual Chgs
400425 £65 Mr Bosmans Annual Internal Audit
400426 £450.40 J Halsall Clerk Salary April, May & June
400427 £96.80 HMRC Clerk Salary April, May & June
400428 £11.95 J Halsall Stamps/Postage
400429 £23.53 BHIB Insurance chgs
RESOLVED that the accounts payable be approved and the cheques and bank statement signed.
Yearend accounts were Internally Audited and signed.
Parish Council Income & Expenditure under £25,000 are exempt from External audit.
RESOLVED Burghwallis accounts are exempt, and forms submitted accordingly.
All circulated and dealt with accordingly.
The Resignation of Councillor Mr Hudson from the Parish Council has been received with immediate effect.
Ongoing with updates and documents.
- Next Meeting
The next meeting to be held at The Burghwallis Public House commencing at 7pm.
Tuesday 11th July 2023
Tuesday 22nd August 2023
Tuesday 10th October 2023
Tuesday 14th November 2023
There being no other business the meeting closed at 8.10pm.