MINUTES OF THE PLAYING FIELD MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 18TH APRIL 2023
In Attendance: Chairman D Maxwell
Trustee B Grimes
Trustee D Hudson
Councillor J Laming
Councillor J Job
Clerk J Halsall
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held 7th March 2023
RESOLVED that the minutes be signed.
- Financial Matters
Updated reconciliation of accounts received.
£300 to be transfer into the Playingfield account for maintenance charges.
- General update on playing field.
- Weekly inspection completed on the Playing field & Pinfold.
- Benches in the field to be stained – Councillor Grime will inspect.
- Play Equipment painting to be done later in the year. This will be a big job; various colours of paint will be needed.
- Ivy from the park is encroaching onto the roadside doesn’t seem to be a problem at the moment.
- Confirmation was given to JM Scott to continue with this year Field grass cutting and maintenance.
- Next Meeting
The next meeting to be held at The Burghwallis Public House:
Tuesday 30th May 2023
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.30pm