MINUTES OF THE PLAYING FIELD MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 5TH JULY 2022
In Attendance: Chairman D Maxwell
Trustee D Hudson
Trustee B Grimes
Councillor J Laming
Councillor J Job
Clerk J Halsall
DMBC A White
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held 24th May 2022
RESOLVED that the minutes be signed.
- Financial Matters
Updated reconciliation of accounts received.
Application for a new Bank account for the Playing field has been successful.
Awaiting bank details & Cheque book
- General update on condition of playingfield
- New Litter Bin – New bin has been delivered but as, yet no base has been fitted. Agreed to contact DMBC
- Playground – Repairs have been made to the Slide & Swings as advised. A copy of the Fields in Trust Inspection report was sent to DMBC.
- Queens Jubilee – Was a good day considering the rainy weather. Lots of donations received.
- Brambles & Hedges – Councillor Hudson has cut these back.
- Oak Tree – Councillor Hudson reported DMBC had inspected the Oak Tree and reported no risk of falling or any urgency in removing the dead branch.
- Dogs in the Field – A request had been received to make a part of the playing field dog friendly. This was rejected as the play equipment would need to be fenced off and this wasn’t possible as it was spread about the field too much.
- Next Meeting
The next meeting to be held at The Burghwallis Public House commencing at 7.15pm. Tuesday 16th August 2022
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.40pm