NOTICE OF MEETING
The next meeting of the Burghwallis Parish Council will be held on
Tuesday 12th April 2022 commencing at 7.35pm at Burghwallis Public house.
Members of the Council are summonsed to attend this meeting. Meetings are open to the press and public except where specified under the Local Government Act. The press and public may not speak when the Council is in session.
15 minutes will be allowed at the beginning of the meeting for the Chairman to invite members of the public who wish to speak to do so.
Chairman’s Opening remarks and declarations of interest not previously declared
- To receive and approve any absences.
- To read and confirm the minutes of the meeting held previously.
- To decide on any further actions from the minutes. – Speeding/Cameras & Police attendance – Great British Spring Clean – Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Consider any Financial Matters – Reimbursement of councillor expenses – Bank Statement approval – Other Payments – Annual Accounts Approval
- Consider any matters concerning planning. – 22/00249/TPO – 22/00716/TCON
- Consider any matters concerning Playing Field
- Consider any matters concerning Poor’s Field.
- Consider any matters concerning Correspondence received – Meeting Room Venue – Dealing with Complaints – Parish Council Facebook Page
- Consider any matters concerning the Website
- Date of Next meeting.
Ms Joanne Halsall