MINUTES OF THE PLAYING FIELD MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 22ND AUGUST 2023
In Attendance: Chairman D Maxwell
Trustee B Grimes
Councillor S Slack
Councillor C McIlroy
Clerk J Halsall
Ward Councillor Austen White
- Apologies for absence
Councillor J Job
RESOLVED to accept apologies.
- Minutes of the meeting held 11th July 2023
RESOLVED that the minutes be signed.
- Financial Matters
Updated reconciliation of accounts received.
0004 £90 JM Scott Playing field maintenance.
0005 £90 JM Scott Playing field maintenance.
- General update on playing field.
- Weekly inspection completed on the Playing field & Pinfold.
- Play equipment has been painted.
- No more issues with tyres on the field.
- Dogs in the Park, there have been a few incidents lately with people ignoring the signs of NO Dogs allowed in the park. Councillor Maxwell contacted CDC for help. Awaiting response from Ashley Evans
- Gate on the Park near Grange Lane needs painting, also the fencing on the side wall.
- Tree pruning is needed to stop them getting too big. Councillor Slack said he would investigate this and sort.
- Remembrance Sunday event by the British Legion would go ahead in the park at 1pm, but again with no Parade. Councillor Maxwell would arrange the wreath.
- Next Meeting
The next meeting to be held at The Burghwallis Public House:
Tuesday 10th October 2023
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.25pm